Our popular and high-quality heated canvas panels provide an economical heating solution for your home or workplace.
The panels are both affordable and very effective.
Our picture range has a combination of the latest carbon crystal technology as well as a minimal design with a 20mm aluminium frame, & 38mm Canvas front so just looks like a piece of artwork when hung on your wall.
Once installed, you wouldn't even know it’s a heater!
Our inhouse team work very hard to find pictures that are of a high resolution to ensure a good quality image is printed onto your heater. We try our best to find pictures that everyone will love and are proud to offer many different styles to suit all tastes. For an added extra cost you can have your own picture printed but it must be of high quality or it will not be able to be printed. You would need to send it to us to check its quality.
Surface temperature: 50c-70c
Electrical conversion rating: 98%
Life expectancy: 75,000 hours
Front surface materials: Polyethylene terephthalate under Canvas
Frame Type: aluminium and wood
Ingress protection rating: IP54 (excluding plug) for dust and splash resistance.
Overheat protection: Features Inner temperature safety sensors.
Default cable length: 2m.
Wave length: 8-15μ
Heating material: Carbon crystal
Key points on infrared heating:
- Heats what you want directly as it heats the fabric rather than the air.
- No maintenance and a 2-year warranty.
- High electrical conversation efficiency of 98%
- Non-disruptive installation
- Does not take up valuable space as it sits above a sofa, rather than behind it
- No noise or light emitted
- Fully portable if not fixed to the wall, but we recommend hanging like a piece of art.
top of page